Technical Project Manager ( React JS)
Technical Project Manager with 5 to 10 years experience
Preferred location: PUNE
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in handling small to mid-sized projects as a project manager (Mobile) with 7+ years of overall experience in the software industry.
- Excellent communication skills with good spoken/written English. Experience in working and interacting with US / UK customers is a big plus.
- Responsible for identifying key resources and providing the direction required for meeting the project objectives.
- Should have experience in project estimation, planning, scheduling, tracking, risk management, defect management, status reporting.
- Experience in Agile is a must.
- Past hands-on experience in Native (Android or iOS) or Hybrid app development is mandatory.
- Act as project manager for one or more projects, with a focus on guiding the teams and ensuring successful implementations
- Facilitate iteration planning, retrospective, and iteration demos
- Ability to orchestrate and manage a cross-functional team of mobile app developers, server and hardware teams, designers, product managers, and QA to deliver the project on time
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration; prioritization, team accountability, and visibility. Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product and Sprint Backlogs
- Build excellent partnerships with client stakeholders and project teams.
- Lead scrum teams, advocate agile principles, and gear the team to deliver quick market releases
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal
- Ensure preparation of necessary documentation and submission of status reports to management
- 5+ years' Project Management experience in mobile apps
- 5+ years mobile technology experience with monthly mobile app releases
- 3+ years' experience demonstrating usage of methodologies (SCRUM, Agile, etc.) and best practices through the PM
- Experience in complex problem handling situations - resource/ time constraints, quality challenges, release issues etc.
- Experience handling multiple and short duration projects at the same time
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with systems like Jira, bitbucket, etc. is ideal
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Angular, React Native, React JS, IONIC, Cordova, Deployment apps in iOS and Android
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL, Firebase, or similar databases
Bachelor's of Engineering in Computer Science or another technical discipline