Senior Bank end developer (.NET CORE LEAD)
Back-end web developer will be responsible for server-side web
application logic and integration of the work front-end developers .
Back-end developer are responsible to write the web services and
APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers.
Experience should be 5+ years
Roles & Responsibilities
Back end developer skills include Development Languages, Database
and cache, Server, API (REST & SOAP), etc.
- ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, C#,.NET CORE.
Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and
design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual
Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Building and maintaining web applications.
- Assessing the efficiency and speed of current applications.
- Writing high-quality code.
- Managing hosting environments.
- Troubleshooting and debugging.
- Keeping on top of new technologies.
- ASP .NET Core, .NET 5 , .NET MVC,C#
Any Graduate, Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Graduation/Post
Graduation Not Required