Project Manager with 8 to 14 years experience
Preferred location: PUNE
- Understand requirements, lead technical decisions, estimate effort and duration
- Manage project in an agile development methodology backlog, sprint planning, deployments etc.
- Work with various external teams such as Ops, QA, Business, etc. through the lifecycle
- Managing internal development process flow.
- Manage schedules and coordinate site releases.
- Execute appropriate project plan for product releases and ensures deliverables are met.
- Present project status to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide solutions and develop best practices that drive continuous improvement.
- Create and execute project roadmaps based on priorities, timelines and release targets.
- Minimum 4 years of experience managing software product development projects involving groups (25+ people)
- 2+ years of experience in working directly with agile methodologies like SCRUM, using tools like JIRA
- Problem solver with technical aptitude, who takes a resourceful, analytical, and creative approach to drive projects.
- Excellent cross functional communication skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt as technology landscape changes
BE/ BTech/ MCA/ MBA (System) or equivalent.