.Net Technical Team Lead / Manager
Technical Team Lead / Manager with 7 to 14 years of experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and
design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual
Basic .NET) and react.js /CSS3
Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme,
Redux, and Flux.
- Proficient with Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- .NET developer with 5+ years of experience.
Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for
Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the
Develop documentation throughout the software development life
Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas
- Developing front end/back end website architecture.
Email marketingAre responsible for developing and designing front
end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications.
- BE/ BTech/ MCA/ MBA (System) or equivalent.
Any Graduate, Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Graduation/Post
Graduation Not Required